Successful Inbound Marketing Using Social Media
Not sure how to build a successful social media site?
We offer full-service social media site creation and content development including fully branded sites on Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+/YouTube and Twitter. We will also show you how to integrate social media into your advertising and communications strategies.
Just give us a call at 916.687.8239 and let's get started!
TIP! Check List for Facebook Fanpage Success
- Make sure your About section is filled out completely, including Short and Long Descriptions and General Information.
- Create a Call To Action under your Cover Image - usually a link to your Contact page.
- Post all of your blogs on your Fanpage and ask people to react to the topic.
- Create a Custom Facebook Link at https://www.facebook.com/username - keep it short and use keywords!
- Include a Like box on your website for your Fanpage.
- Use images in your posts.
Contact us if you need help creating a Social Media Policy, or implementing your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube or Pinterest strategies.
Capitol Social provides private coaching services to help you become an effective social media communicator. We also provide workshops for your entire staff at your place of business. This hands-on learning helps you to understand how to be effective and to produce content that your followers will want to share. That's the whole idea of social media...if your content is not shared, you are not taking full advantage of social media. Schedule your in-house workshop at least two weeks in advance by calling 916.687.8239.
- Please join me in supporting @chesterfnd Chester Foundation on the May 4th Day of Giving. https://t.co/BkOE6L6n4d https://t.co/8L67yISlKs2 months ago
- Our friends at Wordfence have a helpful tool to check your home network. Is it safe? https://t.co/2EyouhuSkT https://t.co/XWmsPndYaE2 months ago
- Wordfence shares important findings on Gmail account attacks. Don't get caught! https://t.co/jKQa3wqI2u https://t.co/wGpbOqRAVP5 months ago